Saturday 3 March 2012

End of season summary..

I realise it´s a little late, but laziness and the depression have seemed to have stopped me from writting anything for months.. Toy Box had a good season on the Schlei and we even took her out onto the Baltic proper a couple of times for a short sail. I have made little records of how many miles we sailed all together but it must have been in the region of around 500.. Not bad for a season that for me started so late and was spent on a Fiord. I enjoyed the company of several people on these trips and look forward to doing roughly the same again in the comming season...A few things have been changed on the boat, ie. I have cut the salon table down and fitted it now so that it can stay in place during a sail further forward between the two midships fittings. which keeps the Portaloo out of sight as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment